Sunday, May 4, 2008

If anybody still looks at this . . .



Yes, I am still alive! I told you in the beginning that the posts would probably be few and far between. I didn't exactly mean 8 months in between posts, but it appears that's the way things have worked out. I've been busy trying to adjust to my new schedule since I quit my job back in Feb. I now do contract work for a home health therapy company and do prn (as needed) work at other rehab facilities around town. I like it for the most part because it's pretty much like I work for myself, and I can take time off any time I like. Other than that, things have pretty much been run of the mill. Stan and I have taken a couple of vacations. We went to Key West at the end of Feb to join up with the Roberson RV Adventure then at the end of March we went to Cancun Mexico for a surprise birthday celebration for my father-in-law's 60th birthday. Now we're just preparing for summer; our favorite time of the year here a the beach. We welcome visitors! Here are a few pictures from our Mexican vacation. . .


Spring Break '08


All Inclusive! Look at the excitement
in Stan's eyes when he realizes all this
liquor is INCLUDED!


If you can't see the real thing, I definitely recommend going to see the
Mexican Michael Jackson. I thought I was watching the real thing and I'm
pretty sure our nephews Matty and Mason were convinced that this was the real MJ. Awesome show!!


Matty and Mason enjoying the show.

Hopefully the next post will be more timely!



4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Well, this makes me so happy. I am so happy to see your face!

Dont you love the all-inclusive, totally the way to go!!!

Hannah and Kelvin said...

Yay!!! So glad to hear from you!!! I'm not the greatest either. I'm finding about once month is good for me. Looks like you guys had a great time on your vaca! Miss you!!!!

MelissaCoates said...

I missed you guys!!! Do you think theres a Mexican NKOTB??? If so we are SO there! You guys do so much, you can totally post at least once a week.JP and I are defiantly coming down for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Good post.