Monday, August 13, 2007

HOT-LANTA


Alright so I told you the entries would be few and far between, but just so you know what we've been doing lately besides working our butts off here's another stimulating entry. . . In July Stan and I took a 3 day weekend to go to Atlanta to visit his aunt and uncle. They were excellent hosts and I don't think we could've asked for better tour guides. We ate at the best restaurants ( Two Urban Licks and The Flying Biscuit in case you were wondering), shopped at the best malls, went to the Aquarium, and went to a Braves baseball game and sat in the 3rd row in between home plate and the Braves batter box. Needless to say we had a great time. I loved Atlanta, but hated the traffic!!! I don't know how the Good Shepherds deal with that everyday. We tried to get up with Robert and Annie, but Stan's aunt and uncle kept us so busy it just didn't work out. Did I mention that we saw P. Diddy's house right down the street from their house. The picture above is Stan and I on the Chatahoochee River behind their house.


Stan and I up at the 755 club after dining
at the buffet while watching the Braves
practice.


Jess, this one's for you
Chipper Jones






The Aquarium



Last but not least. . . Diddy's house. He wasn't home or else we would've gone over to hang out:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come y'all are the only ones wearing ponchos in that photo at the ballpark? Ponchos are a bold fashion statement, you guys seem to be pulling it off. Kudos! ;)

Trisha and Stan said...

I didn't realize it but it does appear to look as if we were the only ones wearing ponchos. However, I assure you those others out there whose hair frizzes and gets all mangey (sp?) at the first hint of rain were also sporting the fashionable plastic bags:)

JP Coates said...

Stan must hate it when his hair gets like that!

Shanna Mac said...

how is it thursday and i just discovered this post. i apologize for being such a lousy blogger friend! so glad you had a fabulous time. i'm going to try and make it to the aquarium the next time we go down there.

gracen just fell in the tub (the door was supposed to be closed--hope she hasn't learned to open them!). no water in there, just her with all of her tub toys. see this is why i've stayed away from the the bloggerverse lately. the kid goes CRAZY when she's unattended. k, need to go work on my parenting skills before she jumps over the gate and down teh stairs...

The Colorado Carrs said...

I cant believe you remebered CHIPPER JONES!!!! wooooo hooooo

you should have let me know I would have called Diddy for you te he...

Glad you had fun and doing an excellent job at the posting thing!!!

Coming to visit soon?

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh and rylie really really really wants to go to the aquarium...she loves fish!

CortneyTree said...

hey Trish! I've got a new blog for me and the hubby through blogger (mostly so I can continue to whine in an un-family friendly way in my journal), so if you'd like, you can update your links to our new blog!

MelissaCoates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHA!!