Sunday, July 29, 2007

OK OK



Okay, so i know you guys thought I would never do this, but we've had a rainy weekend in Wilmington, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and give this blogging thing a shot. I can't promise any wonderful pieces of work like my expert blogger friends and I can almost guarantee that the posts will be few and far between, but I'll do my best. Maybe once I get the hang of this I will get faster, but right now this blogging stuff takes forever! SO, THIS ONE'S FOR MY GIRLS! (Jess, I tried to get a picture with you in it but I'll have to get one off my other computer.)

13 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

shout out is good enough...Sooooooo glad you have joined us...

love you!

Anonymous said...

In regard to the first blog picture...Get a room, you two!

Shanna Mac said...

my pride floweth over!! strong work trish. gracen would like to request some nick pics at your earliest convenience...

MelissaCoates said...

OMG!! Trisha has a blog...and I am in a picture on it!!! SOOOOOO Excited!!!! Welcome.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Rylie would also like some Nicky Noodle....she loves that dog...

Awwww I miss you... This makes me feel closer.

Anonymous said...

jesus lord- will miracles never cease? trish has a freakin' blog. it almost inspires me to update mine... i said almost. i like to keep the people guessing. i'm very proud of you trish. don't post too often and make me look bad.
annie mac

Anonymous said...

Yay! Trisha is here!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! It's Trisha!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful blogs :)

Shanna Mac said...

in case anyone is wondering, i'm married to the anonymous blogger.

The Colorado Carrs said...

I did wonder but thought it was annie...why do you still do anonymous annie?

Trisha and Stan said...

I'm soooo impressed by the speed of all your comments. Ya'll make me feel so loved and inspire me to become a better blogger. I love you all!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Wooo hoooo do it more more more...

Shanna Mac said...

she's there, she's there! she's really really there!!! we heart trishie...